More about this item
Here is a set of 6 vintage books with blue and green mostly with gilt or gold spines.
They are a variety of subjects - sold as decorative shelf set - yet very readable.
All are tight binding, some have previous owner marks or plate blocks. Light shelf wear. Some with light foxing on edges - see pictures.
All are in good condition.
Books measure: Height of tallest 8 3/4", depth 6", width of shelf space 7 3/4".
- "Bishop Walsh of Maryknoll" Raymond Kerrison. G. P/ Putnam's Sons: New York. 1962. 314 pages. Tight binding.
- "Before the Sun Goes Down" Elizabeth Metzger Howard. Doubleday & Company, Inc.: New York. 1946. 378 pages. Cover age wear. Tight binding. Previous owner name.
- "Mr W. H." Leslie Hotson. Alfred A. Knopf: New York. 1964. 328 page. Tight binding. Previous owner initials. Decorative cover.
- "The Social Contract" Robert Ardrey. Self published: New York. 1970. 448 pages. Binding tight. Bright boards.
- "Readings in Art Appreciation" Alfred Mansfield Brooks. Marshall Jones Company: Boston. 1931. 291 pages. Illustrated. Binding tight. Age wear to boards.
- "Thinking Life Through" Fulton J. Sheen. McGraw-Hill Book Company, Inc. New York. 1955. 245 pages. Illustrated. Binding tight. Light age wear. Binding tight.